This easy Chocolate Fudge recipe is made with simply three elements! Chocolate chips, sweetened condensed milk and vanilla come together to make a selfmade fudge that’s bursting with chocolate flavor. It’s a easy deal with to prepare for items and sharing this holiday season.
Easy homemade Chocolate Fudge
I’ve been loving testing out new fudge recipes these days. Did you capture my smooth White Chocolate Cranberry Fudge lately? SO good! Both that fudge and this one are so rich and creamy, it’s hard to forestall ingesting them!
Now, there are amazing matters I’ve located about fudge lately. One – it could be pretty easy to make. And – it’s a scrumptious treat to snack on whilst taking care of twins. 😉 The simplest problem with that is it might be too clean.
But of direction clean is precisely what we want this time of yr. So much happening, so little time and oh my gosh, Christmas is like 10 days away. Whilst did that happen?!? I’m so not ready. And if you’re now not completely prepared and want some thing short, this fudge is for you. Now not to mention, it’s a incredible chocolate fix in case you’re dropping your mind a bit and chocolate makes you experience higher. 🙂
How to MAKE CHOCOLATE FUDGE
So to get started out making this easy chocolate fudge, you’ll want just three substances – chocolate chips, sweetened condensed milk and vanilla extract. Optimistically you’re like me and already have the ones 3 things for your pantry at all times.
Take hold of a 9×nine inch pan and line it with parchment paper and set that apart. Then positioned the chocolate chips and sweetened condensed milk right into a massive microwave safe bowl. Microwave them for one minute, then stir to combine and permit the residual warmness do as much of the melting as it may. If it wishes another 30 seconds or so, cross ahead and warmth it some extra, then stir it until it’s melted.
Once the whole lot is melted collectively, add the vanilla extract and integrate the entirety. Working fast, pour the combination into the organized pan and unfold it out lightly. Allow the fudge cool to room temperature before cutting into squares. You could additionally permit it cool inside the refrigerator to hurry up the manner, but it doesn’t have to be refrigerated.
THIS FUDGE RECIPE only TAKES 3 mins!
This chocolate fudge is so easy to make, it takes all of approximately 3 minutes! A minute to prepare the pan and components, a minute to soften the chocolate and a minute to spread it out into the pan. Significantly – SO clean! You may be playing the best chocolate fudge before you comprehend it! Dense, wealthy, chocolatey, scrumptious! What are you expecting?!
EASY CHOCOLATE FUDGE RECIPE
This easy chocolate fudge recipe is made with just 3 ingredients and is full of rich chocolate flavor! A simple Christmas or holiday gift you’ll love.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Yield: 20–25 pieces
- Method: No Bake
- 2 cup (12oz) semi sweet chocolate chips
- 14 oz can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 tbsp vanilla extract
- Line a 9×9 square pan with parchment paper that covers the sides of the pan.
- Place the chocolate chips and sweetened condensed milk in a large bowl and microwave for one minute. Stir well to combine and allow the heat to melt the chocolate chips. If needed, microwave for another 30 seconds or so, until the chocolate is completely smooth.
- Stir in the vanilla extract, then quickly transfer the mixture to the lined pan and spread evenly.
- Let the fudge cool completely to room temperature before cutting into squares. You could also refrigerate it until it’s cool. If you find that your fudge is a little sticky, refrigerate it before cutting into squares.
- Cut the fudge and store in an air tight container. Fudge can be stored at either room temperature or the fridge.