Cinnamon Crunch Frosty Smoothie Bowl. Ok, the name is a bit of a mouthful, but for good reason! This smoothie bowl tastes like Cinnamon Toast Crunch met a Wendy’s Frosty, and it’s heavenly.
The texture is truly like a Wendy’s Frosty. So smooth, thick, and creamy. I am in love. The cinnamon vanilla flavor of the smoothie is just as amazing as the texture. For all my fellow cinnamon lovers, this one is for you!
This smoothie bowl is:
- Gluten free
- High in protein
- Easy (breakfast is ready in 5 minutes!)
It also happens to pack in a ton of vitamins and minerals, too! It sneaks in some cauliflower, but I promise you will never know!! The frozen cauliflower rice adds a thickness to the smoothie, while also boosting the nutrients, but you can’t even taste it! I promise 🙂
Can I make this without protein powder?
Technically, yes! However, I recommend keeping the protein powder to keep this a filling, balanced smoothie. The vanilla protein will also help to add a delicious flavor and sweetness to the smoothie bowl that will be missing if you skip it!
What cereal do you top this with?
Any crunchy, cinnamon flavored cereal will work! If you need cereal to be gluten free and/or vegan, just double check the ingredient list!
I cannot wait to hear what you guys think of this cinnamon crunch smoothie bowl! Let me know if you give this one a try! xo
Smoothie Bowl For 2:
- 1/4 cup oat milk, plus more as needed
- 2 frozen bananas (break into smaller pieces before freezing)
- 1/2 cup frozen riced cauliflower
- handful of cashews
- 1 serving of vanilla protein*
- 1 tsp maca powder (optional)
- Pinch of sea salt
- Lots of cinnamon, to taste
- Cinnamon cereal of choice
- Yogurt of choice (optional)
- Blend all ingredients until smooth, using the tamper for your blender to continuously push it down. Add milk 1 tbsp at a time, as needed.
- Top with cinnamon cereal and a dollop of yogurt. Enjoy!