This post is sponsored by National Mango Board.
Say hello to your new favorite summer treat! These creamy vegan popsicles are made with mangos, my all time favorite fruit, and just a handful of other ingredients!
I have grown to absolutely love making homemade popsicles! They’re so easy to make, and you can make them with much more nourishing and simple ingredients compared to store bought popsicles.
These mango creamsicles provide vitamins, minerals, polyphenols, and dietary fiber from the deliciously sweet mangos. Not to mention the amazing flavor the mangos add J! The cream coconut bottom pairs perfectly with the bright and refreshing mango popsicle. They’re so creamy and perfectly sweet, while being totally dairy free and refined sugar free!
I am so excited I was able to partner with the National Mango Board on this recipe. I seriously can never get enough mangos. They’re so sweet and juicy; I honestly crave them year round. Lucky for me, they’re always in season! So I never have trouble getting my hands on them J I love them on their own as snacks, blended into desserts like these delicious popsicles, or even on savory recipes! They’re super versatile and provide some amazing vitamins and minerals.
To check and see if a mango is fully ripe, give a mango a gentle squeeze to see if it gives slightly when pressed. Each mango variety has a slightly different color, so don’t use color as a guide to determine ripeness!
Did you know: a 3⁄4 cup of mango provides 50% of your daily vitamin C, 8% of your daily vitamin A and 8% of your daily vitamin B6. Mangos are also a good source of folate, contributing 15% of the daily value. What an amazing fruit!!
These are truly the best dessert or snack to keep in your freezer for hot summer days. They’ll cool you off after spending some time in the summer heat, while providing your body with some amazing nutrients to replenish after being in the sun! Is there anything better than a cold popsicle on a hot summer day?!
In addition to being dairy free, these popsicles are also gluten free, nut free, and can be kept totally vegan. They are a great allergy-friendly dessert for everyone to enjoy.
I am so excited for you all to make these mango creamsicle popsicles! I know you are going to love them as much as I do. Be sure to let me know if you give this recipe a try; I can’t wait to hear what you think! Enjoy!
- 2 large ripe mangos, cubed
- ½ cup coconut yogurt (plain or vanilla)*
- ½ cup dairy-free milk of choice
- ¼ cup coconut sugar
- ½ cup canned unsweetened coconut cream
- 1 tablespoon honey or agave
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Add the mango, coconut yogurt, milk of choice, and coconut sugar into your blender. Blend until smooth.
- Pour blended mango mixture into your popsicle molds, leaving about ¼ of the mold unfilled. Set in freezer for 30 minutes.
- Meanwhile, in a bowl whisk your coconut cream, honey or agave, and vanilla together until smooth.
- Remove popsicles from the freezer, then pour coconut cream mixture into the remaining ¼ of the popsicle mold. Add your popsicle sticks to your mold, then freezer for at least 4-6 hours, or until popsicles are completely frozen.