These super easy pork tenderloin fajitas are a great family meal. They offer loads of flavor in an easy to eat packet.
Stuffed full of delicious and moist tenderloin and packed full of crisp flavorful veggies, these fajitas are a great way to get your kids to eat all the veggies they need without the hassle.
Take taco night to the next level with these pork tenderloin fajitas that are bursting with flavor and gooey goodness.
Prep Time 25 mins • 4 Servings
- 1/2 cup fresh cilantro, minced
- 1lb. pork tenderloin, sliced thin
- 1 tbsp. oil
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 onion, sliced into rings
- 1/4 teaspoon chili powder
- 4 flour tortillas
- Shredded cheddar cheese and sour cream for serving
- 1 medium green pepper, chopped
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cumin
In small bowl, combine chili powder, garlic powder, cilantro, and cumin and then set aside.
In large skillet, sauté pork in oil until it no longer pink.
Next, add green pepper and onion; cook until crisp-tender.
Sprinkle with seasoning mixture then toss to coat.
Then, spoon onto tortillas. Feel free to serve with sour cream, cheese, and any other toppings, as desired.