Crunchy, flavorful, perfect gluten free cinnamon raisin granola! This granola is so easy to make, can be made dairy free, and is so crunchy and delicious. I cannot get enough!
This granola seriously tastes like you’re eating a cinnamon raisin cookie. The flavors are all there- I cannot even describe how delicious it is! Homemade granola is absolutely one of my favorite things to make, and this flavor is about to be my new staple!
After you make this once or twice you will honestly have the recipe memorized- it’s that simple! The easiest prep, baking steps, and clean up!
How should I serve this granola?
I have a few ways I love to enjoy this cinnamon raisin cookie granola. Some of my favorites:
- With yogurt and banana slices
- On banana slices with peanut or almond butter (as seen above)
- With almond milk and banana slices
- On top of vanilla ice cream (trust me- it’s delicious!)
- Sprinkled on top of my smoothies/smoothie bowls
It’s such a great pantry staple to have on hand to take your meals to the next level!
- It’s important to allow the granola to cool without stirring it after it comes out of the oven. This will allow some clusters to form!
- I do not recommend substituting the butter with coconut oil. For dairy free, I would stick to vegan butter. The buttery flavor is what helps to make this granola taste like a cinnamon raisin cookie!
- Be sure your storage container is well-sealed to keep the granola fresh! Also, be sure not to store it away until it is completely cooled!
I ams so excited to hear what you think of this crunchy cinnamon raisin cookie granola! It is seriously SO delicious- I cannot recommend giving this recipe a try enough! It’s just the perfect pairing with your breakfasts or snacks. Enjoy! 🙂
- 2 cups gluten free rolled oats
- 1 cup gluten free crispy rice cereal
- 1 cup chopped raw walnuts
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tsp pumpkin pie spice (or sub with another tsp of cinnamon)
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
- 1/4 cup melted butter (sub vegan butter for dairy free)
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 1/2 cup raisins
- Preheat oven to 350°F and line a large baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a large bowl, stir together the oats, rice cereal, walnuts, cinnamon, pumpkin pie spice, and sea salt.
- Next, mic in the melted butter and maple syrup until everything is well coated.
- Transfer granola to the parchment-line baking sheet, spreading out evenly on the pan. Bake for 20 minutes, stirring once half way through.
- Allow granola to cool, untouched, for at least 15 minutes (this will help to form clusters). Stir in the raisins, then store in an airtight container once completely cooled for up to 1 month.