These gluten free blueberry blender pancakes are low in added sugars, easy to make, and a gorgeous purple color!
If you’re like me and love to prep a few easy things for breakfasts or snacks, you will love these! They are perfect for meal prep (or making fresh on a Sunday morning!). The only added sugar is the little bit in your vanilla yogurt. The rest of the sweetness comes naturally from banana (although I did top mine with maple syrup and it was HEAVEN).
I love keeping things as low in sugar as possible, while still tasting amazing (obviously). I love hint of sweetness that the vanilla yogurt adds to these- plus it can add a good boost of protein to the batter!
You just toss everything in your blender, cook the pancakes for a few minutes per side, add your desired toppings, and breakfast is served! So simple and so good.
These pancakes are made with better-for-you ingredients, and won’t leave you with a big sugar crash. So perfect!
I am so excited for my fellow breakfast lovers to try these blueberry yogurt pancakes 🙂
I recommend serving them up with pure maple syrup and fresh fruit. An extra dollop of yogurt on top is also delicious!
It means so much to me if you could leave a rating and review if you give these pancakes a try! I can’t wait to hear what you think 🙂 Tag me on Instagram so I can see you recreations, too!
clock iconcutlery iconflag iconfolder iconinstagram iconpinterest iconfacebook iconprint iconsquares icon
- 1/4 cup milk of choice (more, as needed)
- 1 egg
- 1 egg white
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup vanilla Greek style yogurt*
- 1 large ripe banana
- 1/2 cup blueberries (I use frozen wild blueberries)
- 3/4 cup oat flour
- 3/4 cup almond flour
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
- Optional: 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- Optional: extra blueberries for sprinkling on batter
- Add all ingredients to your blender (I recommend adding the liquid ingredients first for ease of blending). Blend into a smooth batter- add 1-2 more tbsp of milk as needed if batter is too thick to pour.
- Heat a large skillet over medium heat with butter or coconut oil. Pour that batter about 1/4 cup or so portions of pancakes. Option to sprinkle more blueberries onto the pancakes. Cook for 3-4 minutes per side, until pancakes are cooked through.
- Serve with maple syrup, fresh fruit, and any toppings of choice. Store leftovers in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 4 days.