Moroccan Chicken Tagine with Vegetables, one of the ideal recipes in the winter that makes you warm in addition to being very tasty and easy to prepare as it is a broth containing chicken and a mixture of vegetables such as pumpkin and carrots along with chickpeas and other delicious spices.
- 1 tablespoon of olive oil
- 2 sliced chicken breast
- ½ onion, chopped
- 3 cloves garlic, crushed
- 1 peeled and chopped hazelnut
- 1 can (450 g) chickpeas
- 1 carrot, peeled and chopped
- 1 can (410 g) diced tomatoes with juice
- 1 can (390 g) vegetable broth
- 1 tablespoon of sugar
- 1 tablespoon of lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon of dried coriander and Pinch red hot pepper
How to Prepare Moroccan Chicken Tagine
Heat olive oil in a Pot tagine over medium heat, add chicken, onion, and garlic and stir for 15 minutes until the onions acquire a brown color and cook the chicken.
Put the chopped pumpkin, chickpeas, carrots and tomatoes with juice, vegetable broth, sugar and lemon juice in the pot tagine, then stir until well mixed, then sprinkle salt, dry coriander and hot red pepper and stir until the ingredients acquire all the flavors.
Leave the broth until it boils and continue to cook the ingredients for 30 minutes until the vegetables are tender and tender, so the dish is ready to serve.
When cooking it is preferable to leave the tagine bowl closed with a small air inlet
The tagine in Morocco is one of the favorite and almost daily food for some Moroccan families, and there are many types of tagine:
- Moroccan tagine with vegetables and sardines
- Moroccan tagine with vegetables and meat
- Chicken Tagine with Olives
- Moroccan Chicken Tagine With onions And raisins
- Fish Tagine
- Moroccan tagine with ground meat
- Moroccan Tagine with Balls Sardines