Super simple sheet pan roasted Fall veggies, with the most delicious sweet and spicy tahini sauce! Sheet pan recipes will forever be my favorite thing- they are just so simple and always turn out delicious!
This recipe mixes some of my favorite fall produce, like sweet potatoes and brussel sprouts. The bell pepper and red onion add a delicious flavor to the veggie mix, and overall it is just packed with nutrients!
The tahini sauce is a quick throw-together sauce made in the blender. You can make it as spicy as you like, depending on your personal preference! Plus, it will leave you with some leftovers of the best sauce to have prepped in the refrigerator. Toss it on any veggie or protein you like- it is SO good!!
What protein should I serve this with?
Any that you like, to be honest! Here I served it with some tofu that I tossed in avocado oil, salt, pepper, onion powder, and garlic powder and cooked in my air fryer at 400 until nice and crispy.
However, I also love serving this with a simple seared or roasted salmon, grilled chicken, or ground turkey/chicken.
It’s a super versatile recipe that will go well with pretty much any protein you have on hand!
This is the perfect Fall side dish to serve with you weeknight dinners. It’s the best way to pack in a bunch of nutrients, while still getting lots of flavor.
I swear you will want to put this sauce on everything! Your veggies will never be boring again with this sauce, I promise!
If you make this recipe, be sure to leave a rating and comment below 🙂 I also love seeing your recipe creations on Instagram, so be sure to give me a tag! Enjoy! xo
For the sheet pan veggies
- 2–3 sweet potatoes, cubed (option to peel)
- 1 lb of brussels sprouts, sliced in half
- 2 bell peppers, sliced into strips
- 1/3 of a red onion, thinly sliced
- 3 tbsp olive or avocado oil
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp Italian seasonings
- Salt and pepper, to taste
For the tahini sauce:
- 1/3 cup + 3 tbsp tahini
- 1/3 cup water, plus more as needed
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 2 tbsp apple cider vinegar
- 4 tsp of maple syrup
- 2 cloves of garlic, peeled
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Sriracha, to taste, depending how spicy you like it
- Line a large baking sheet with parchment paper and preheat your oven to 425°F.
- Add all of your prepared vegetables to your sheet pan, plus the oil and seasonings. Toss well to combine then spread vegetables out in an even layer.
- Bake until vegetables are cooked to your liking, about 30-40 minutes. Stir once halfway through.
- While your veggies are roasting, make the tahini sauce. Blend all ingredients together until a smooth sauce forms, adding more water as needed until desired consistency is reached. Taste and add more sriracha as needed, depending on how spicy you like things.
- Drizzle sauce over veggies and protein of choice (optional). Store leftover sauce in an airtight container for up to 10 days.