The easiest, most delicious lemon parmesan pasta you will ever make. I’m completely obsessed!
We make some variation of this pasta once week to be honest. It’s so simple and so satisfying, and goes so well with any pasta shape, veggies on hand, and protein of choice. We personally love it with asparagus, broccoli, or zucchini and shrimp or salmon. It’s light, fresh, and full of flavor.
Plus, you cannot beat how easy it is to make! It’s a 20 minute meal or less, and the perfect weeknight or Sunday meal.
I have not made this with any dairy free replacements, but let me know if you do! It’s always helpful to other readers 🙂
I keep this recipe as is, and I recommend it to get the best results! The only change I sometimes make is adding a splash of heavy cream after the wine if I have some on hand and want it extra creamy 🙂
I also always add extra black pepper. My favorite with pasta dishes like this one!!
I hope this lemon parmesan pasta becomes a new dinner staple for you guys like it is for us! I cannot get enough of it, and I know you’ll love it to!
If you scroll to the bottom of the recipe card, you can find some veggie and protein serving suggestions!
Be sure to tag me on Instagram and leave a comment below if you make this dish! Love you all 🙂
- 9 oz pasta of choice
- 2 tbsp butter
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 3–4 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/4 cup dry white wine
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 2 tbsp fresh lemon juice
- 1/3 cup grated parmesan cheese
- Cook your pasta according to the directions on the packaging.
- Heat a large skillet over medium heat. Add butter and olive oil, then slightly reduce heat and stir in garlic and cook for 30 seconds.
- Add wine, salt, and pepper and allow to cook down for 4-5 minutes.
- Turn heat down to low. Add your cooked and drained pasta to the pan, along with the lemon juice and parmesan. Stir until everything is well combined (I like to add some extra black pepper), and serve!