- 8 rice papers
- 350g crispy tofu (see last recipe posted)
- 150g rice noodles, dry
- 1 cucumber, julienne
- 1 mango, julienne
- 1 avocado, julienne
- 1/3 cup mint leaves, fresh
- 1/4 cup natural peanut butter
- 2 tbsp soy sauce
- 1 tbsp rice vinegar
- 1 tbsp sesame oil
- ½ lime, juiced
- 1 tbsp of water
- Sriracha (optional)
1. Boil water cook the rice noodles
2. Put all the ingredients for the peanut sauce in a food processor.
3. Soak a sheet of rice paper until tender, then divide and add the ingredients for the roll.
4. Fill the rice paper, roll it, and serve with the peanut sauce.